This is the new 2016 Mitchell Emission Control Application Guide. It is in stock and ready to ship. This required emission control application guide includes diesel coverage. States such as California require all Emissions Testing fascilities to update this book to the current year.
Specific content features in the 2016 edition include:
• Emission application tables
• Engine displacement conversion charts
• Emission control visual inspection procedures
• Approximately 40 years of domestic and imported basic ignition timing specifications
• 1980-2015 maintenance reminder light reset procedures
• The Latest EPA emission recall bulletins
• I/M areas that require ignition timing and EGR function testing.
• Quick reference listing for major systems, devices, and components
You’ll also find a standardized emission control abbreviation list for:
• 1966-2016 domestic cars, light trucks, and vans (gasoline engines)
• 1968-2016 imported cars, light trucks, and vans (gasoline engines)
• 1966-2016 medium and heavy duty domestic trucks (gasoline engines)
• Class “A” motor homes (gasoline engines)
• 1984-2016 domestic + import cars, light trucks, and vans (diesel engines)